Rock Hard Toolz tough carbide makes bits suitable for a wide range of material applications. Sharp diamond ground cutting edges deliver high drilling speeds, even in very hard materials. Optimized drilling design for good dust clearance in multiple materials. The 120 degree point makes for an excellent cut, reduced friction and minimizes slipping and spinning.
Professional’s bit for cutting cast iron, hardened steel and other exotic metals
• Diamond ground cutting edge on the carbide tip for exact tolerance.
• Drill body is made from alloy speed steel.
• Carbide tip ground to 120 degree point.
• Recommended for use in drill presses, lathes, and hand held drills that can be steadied.
• Cooling fluids recommended for best results.