Rockhard's one piece carbide tipped core drilling bits are the ideal choice for drilling large holes in brick, block, concrete, and other hard surfaces. The one piece design is extremely durable in large hammers and effectively maximizes energy transfer for a powerful drilling experience. The drilling bits fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and rapidly removes drilling debris.
• One Piece Core Bits offer greater strength and deliver more power transmission for increased coring speed.
• Centering bit can be removed after hole is started for increased bit life.
• Outer spiral for reduced friction and better dust removal for longer core life.
• Made in Germany.
• Made to ANSI Specifications.
• Designed for SDS Max rotary hammers.
For steel points & chisels (SDS Plus), see this listing.
For steel points & chisels (SDS Max), see this listing.