Our bulk 5 to 10 packs of splint point cobalt 135 jobber twist drills are dependable general purpose pieces designed to perform exceedingly well on a broad range of materials, especially hard steels. These drills are ideal for drilling into the toughest kinds of materials, such as carbon steel and alloy steel. They are excellent for all jobs - including production, maintenance and portable drilling. Surface treated with abrasion-resistant cobalt.
COBALT 135° High Speed
• Designed to Withstand Heat when Drilling Stainless Steel and other Hard Abrasive Materials.
• 135 Degree Self Starting Split Point Eliminates Need for Center Punch.
• High Quality M35 High Speed Steel (Rockwell Hardness 66 - 68).
• Gold Oxide Surface Treatment Allows for Cooler Cutting and Adds Lubricity.
• Bulk packaged in Polybags, Individually in Vinyl Sleeves or Sets. Imported