Our splint point black oxide 135 jobber twist drills are dependable general purpose pieces designed to perform exceedingly well on a broad range of materials, especially iron and steel. These drills are ideal for drilling tougher steels, such as carbon steel and alloy steel. They are ideal for all jobs - including production, maintenance and portable drilling. Surface treated with abrasion-resistant black oxide.
BLACK OXIDE 135°
• Drills in Wood, Steel, Plastic, Cast Iron & other materials.
• 135 Degree Self Starting Split Point Eliminates Need for Center Punch.
• High Quality M2 High Speed Steel.
• High Temperature, Black Oxide Wear Resistant Surface Treatment.
• Ideal for Drilling Carbon or Alloy Steels.
• Bulk packaged in Polybags, Individually-Vinyl Sleeves or Sets. Imported
For bulk and value price Jobber Twist Drills (Black Oxide 135), see this listing.
For Jobber Twist Drills Silver & Deming 1/2" shanks, see this listing.