Our heavy duty black and gold oxide 135 jobber twist drills are dependable general purpose pieces designed to perform exceedingly well on a broad range of materials, especially iron and steel. These drills are ideal for drilling tougher steels, such as carbon steel and alloy steel. The design of these drills using black and gold oxide materials offers less friction through material lubricity. They are ideal for all jobs - including production, maintenance and portable drilling. Surface treated with abrasion-resistant black oxide.
BLACK and GOLD 135° Heavy Duty
• Drills for “Heavy Duty Applications” in Steel.
• 135 Degree Self Starting Split Point Eliminates Need for Center Punch.
• High Quality M2 High Speed Steel.
• Black and Gold Oxide Surface Treatment Allows Cooler\Cutting and Adds Lubricity
• Ideal for Drilling Carbon or Alloy Steels.
• Bulk packaged in Polybags, Individually in Vinyl Sleeves or Sets Imported
For bulk and value price Jobber Twist Drills (Black & Gold 135), see this listing.
For Jobber Twist Drills Silver & Deming 1/2" shanks, see this listing.