by Jenny Mae Talaver June 06, 2020
by Jenny Mae Talaver May 25, 2020
by Jenny Mae Talaver April 14, 2020
If you get a hacksaw, it can be a handy partner for many cutting tasks. With its simple design optimized for efficiency, this is a solid investment to add to your toolbox, garage, or workshop.
You can use it in plumbing and other home repair tasks. But to take advantage of it, you need to learn to use efficiently every time to ensure safety in the workplace.
by Jenny Mae Talaver March 05, 2020
Drilling is one of the most significant tasks of any builder, craftsman or tradesman. To do it efficiently, you need to use the right drill bits and practice drilling regularly.
To use drill bits efficiently, you need to sharpen and install it safely every time before you work. Get consistently good output when you have mastered skills and well-maintained tools for your work. This will save you a lot of time and money on the job.
Faster Drilling from Chisel Shaped Head and new aggressive Carbide Tip which features:
• Self Centering for precise starts. These drill bits have a well designed alignment tip which grips material strongly before drilling.
• Wide Angle - 150 degree angle for optimum elasticity and wear resistance resulting in longer life.
• Made in Germanywith high quality manufacturing, guaranteed.
• Made to ANSI Specs
Longer Life from:
• Bronze alloy brazing of the carbide tip to ensure durability and sleek finish.
• High quality shot-peened steel strengthened to relieve tension and bit breakage.
• New wide fluting design flows the dust out of the hole faster thus reducing friction and adding life to the carbide cutting.
RockHard's conical anchor packs with screws and anchor sheaths are designed for a wide range of applications. These packs vary in quantity and screw/anchor size, but do include both screws and plastic sheaths. Comes in blue color, and ranges from 3/16" x 3/4" to 5/16" x 1-3/8" sizes.
For bulk quantities, see this listing.
For bag quantities, see this listing.
For box quantities, see this listing.
|CLA-1||10 pcs - Blue 3/16" x 3/4"|
|CLA-2||10 pcs - Blue 3/16" x 7/8"|
|CLA-3||10 pcs - Blue 1/4" x 1"|
|CLA-4||5 pcs - Blue 5/16" x 1 3/8"|
|CLA-5||10 pcs 3/16" x 3/4" & 10 scr.|
|CLA-6||10 pcs 3/16" x 7/8" & 10 scr.|
|CLA-7||10 pcs 1/4" x 1", & 10 scr.|
|CLA-8||5 pcs 5/16" x 1 3/8", & 5 scr.|
Blade cut - CLEAN CUTS
Material All wood types, plastics
Thickness 1/8" - 1-3/16"
Length - 4'
TPI - 10
Application - Wood/ plastic
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …